Our primary services (above) are a good fit for companies looking for direction or need to amplify their marketing efforts for growth. The special services often fit the mold of specialized needs that require domain knowledge in a particular space, proven experience, and problem solvers to do the dirty work.
Jomonjo has specialized in assisting non-profit and government projects in promoting initiatives via Adwords’s “Google Grants” program. This is a program that allows these types of companies to use Google Adwords without paying for ads up to $10,000 per month.
Most companies that qualify for the program are not aware of this and are missing out on free advertising. Jomonjo can assist on the following:
- Getting Grant Fund Approval
- Grant Fund Account Setup
- Adwords PPC Management
- Fixing a ‘canceled’ or ‘suspended’ account – Learn how to resolve this.
- Landing Page and Lead-to-Sale optimization.
The biggest reason why clients come to us to take over grant fund management is that they would rather focus on their day to day instead of having to stress about paid marketing mediums. We want to handle that burden.
Heavily catered to e-commerce and private label brands, we have helped companies in making tens of millions of dollars in this platform alone.
We are hyper-focused on ensuring your products get maximum visibility, improved sales, and having scalable growth on this platform. We handle all-things Amazon, but these are the most common projects that clients approach us with:
- Product listing optimization (maximize organic visibility)
- Conversion rate optimization (improve rates of sales)
- Amazon Marketplace Services / Paid Search (quicky get returns)
- Amazon Product Feed setup (leverage the platform to build your brand)
- FBA & Winning the Buy Box
- Amazon Auditing & Consulting (we dive deep into your account and provide guidance on improving your funnel from top to bottom)
For small businesses, especially serviced based, getting visibility in your targeted area can be a struggle. We provide the framework and handle the technical lifting in making sure you get more traction coming in the door.
For franchises and other businesses that have thousands of locations, there is a lot of work involved in ensuring that:
- Proper roadmapping and optimization in proper SEO metadata
- Setting up baseline & testing blocks to measure growth
- Ensuring all of your business data is in sync across the web
- Developing a framework and structure that allows Google to crawl the website
- Assisting in a proper user experience that doesn’t hinder conversion rates and sales
- Large-scale content creation and workflows that allow both co-operation between the client and vendor
- Understanding the inner workings of your current CMS and ensuring a new experience done with SEO in mind
- Teamwork in working with marketing, development, content, and other decision makers so there are no disconnects in the process.
Enterprise local SEO projects are a hot mess, there is no sugarcoating it. With Jomonjo, you’ll have proper expectations, top-notch communication, and follow-through that will ensure you to have minimal migraines.
Most e-commerce companies fall short in providing the right experience that speaks to the right audience. We help connect the dots to vastly improve your revenue. If any of these items resonate with your ecommerce needs, reach out to us immediately.
- Consulting & Implementation of on-site marketing
- Merchandising and Product Trends
- Go-to-market strategy on new products
- Vetting of ideal e-commerce platform for your needs
- Improvement on on-site experience
- Product page optimization
- Add to cart & checkout funnel optimization
- Pricing & design consulting
- 3rd party marketplace setup & management
- Ecommerce SEO & content optimization
- Deep analytics & reporting insights
- Analytics & ecommerce tracking setup
- Proper Product feed setup (Google, Amazon, Bing, etc)
Your needs are unique, we want to make sure you have the right tools and guidance needed to keep improving growth.
- Companies with hundreds/thousands of products that need a step up
- Private label companies wanting to compete in new spaces
- Established businesses that want to branch into e-commerce
- Businesses that were ‘promised’ a great experience prior but fell flat for a variety of reasons
We hate wasted time, money, and efforts. So should you.
Here are some statements we’ve been told over the years from clients of how we can better-run your processes and save time, money, and resources.
“So, we ship about 5000 pieces of this item alone a month. Assuming this is correct, we were spending $12K a month more before you came along. Over the year that’st $120K, but we’ve been doing that for the last decade. That’s…a lot.”
“We initially planned about 40 resourced hours to code this function in full scale. You saved us 39 hours by providing this snippet that does the job, thanks a bunch!”
“We were under-budget based on this project. Not only that, you trained our staff on the process so all internal items from lead-to-sale are now automated. Our followup lead times dropped from almost 2 weeks to only a few days.”
We’d be lying if we said that we are always successful in how we can assist on projects. But for us, we just like to solve problems and make your day to day easier. It doesn’t have to be related to digital at all. If you have a problem you would like solved, contact us today!
^^This is not a mistake. We’ve become specialists in these particular spaces because companies have trusted the talent of teams to solve these uncommon problems and we have always been willing to dedicate 100% of our efforts to become specialists.
The services mentioned on this page are buckets of semi-common problems we solve but aren’t indicative of our abilities. We aren’t afraid to say something is out of scope for us and provide guidance on our preferred partners or even help vet another agency as long we know you are in good hands.